Sunday, September 26, 2010

I am in love with Swagbucks

I just sent off for my third $5 Amazon Gift Card this month. So $15 may not seem like much but I am saving up all of my AGC for a Kitchen-aid stand mixer. These are very expensive kitchen toys ($183.50) and I don't have the spare cash for that purchase now. So I stash my $5 gift cards in my Amazon account and slowly it is adding up.

So I came to Swagbucks.com later than a lot of people. But I am so glad I did. Here is how it works: Swagbucks is a search engine like google or ask.You can click here and sign up with the website. It is completely free! Then all you have do is search a few times a day and win Swagbucks which are your currency. Most people average 10 Swagbucks. I have received as little as 6SB and as much as 50SB per search. Another way to win is the Swag code. Its a string of text released for a limited time and worth a random amount. What are you waiting for, get swaggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment