Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week 2 of the 52 week challenge

WEEK 2

I was focused on the areas of the house that felt like my personal space the last few days. That worked out really well for me because week 2 on my list of organizing goals was to reorganize and purge items from our closet. I admit I love clothes and shoes and purses, oh my!

Our closet was beginning to look like it was alive though. We weren't really interested in wearing out clothes at the back of the closet because it was not worth the fight or jungle trek to get there.

It took me and entire day to complete it. I purged an amazing amount of clothes. Both mine and the boyfriend's.

Next weeks challenge sends me to a different part of the house. I have to reorganize the the laundry area. I am not looking forward to this one. Not at all. But I think I will start doing before and after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment