Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year, A New List of Goals

I love this time of year, no really I do. I feel like I am passed all the crazy stress of the holidays and for me, and The Fella, it is back to school. I enjoy having a routine and a plan for the day, week, month, etc. My favorite part of the new year is going to the store to pick a new calendar. I can easily spend an hour opening each agenda and looking over, assessing what works for me and what doesn't and then finally, achingly making my decision.


I mentioned this aspect of the new year to a friend of mine over lunch the other day and she shared with me that she feels the same way. She then told me that she puts a stick note on the front page of the calendar with a list of her goals for the year. She says this way she is reminded every day of the things she wants to accomplish. I am excited to adopt her stratagey.

My list for the year:
  • Transition to a cash system for groceries.
  • Exercise 5 days a week
  • Must be better about calling the Grandmother
  • wash all dishes before going to bed
  • I swear I'm gonna do my Christmas shopping earlier this year ;)
  • try to be a better blogger
What are your goals for the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment