Monday, August 20, 2012

Garden Harvest August 20, 2012

I came back from a two week vacation and the new neighbor had apparently forgotten about our arrangement. The one where I looked after her can and then she would water my plants. Hurrumph!!!

They are pretty much all dead, though we are trying to rehab the jalapeno. This is the only thing I was able to pull off the plants when I arrived home Friday... Le sigh, it's a San Marzano, in miniature.
Hop on over to Daphne's Dandelions to see what others are harvesting this week.

3 comments:

  1. Oh No! SOrry to hear that your plants were not happy when you got back. Hopefully you will be back up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it may be time to pull them up and start some fall yummies and pretties.

      Delete
  2. oh no! how awful! I think I would be very very angry! One of the reasons I'm not planning to be gone overnight any time soon is to keep my garden going! Right now it requires daily watering.

    ReplyDelete