Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Who are you and why are you talking about my eggs?



I fully admit I don't get out of the house nearly enough! That doesn't mean that I can't handle social interaction because people, I am a butterfly.

The fella and I went to pub trivia last night, like we do most Tuesday nights. Last night there were several new people , friends of friends, joining us. The night went on, we had a blast,...and we won $50.  Now lets get down to eggs.

I sat at the head of the table of 12. One the other end was a new girl that I didn't get a chance to properly introduce myself to. Toward the end of trivia I got a question right and pulled out some rather embarrassing trivia knowledge, a la real housewife's of Beverly Hills :( This girl (We will call her Suzy) went crazy telling me how brilliant I was.

Yes, I was eating it up. You know, not everyone notices how amazing I am. Their fault, no mine. So, I moved to the end of the table to be modest and bask in the girl showing me attention. Before I know it, we had won, the table was starting to disband and head home and it was just the two of us. DUN DUN DUN.....

She starts talking politics and then all of a sudden puts her hand on my lower stomach (glad I wore the spanx). She starts telling me how the Democrats of America are keeping me from getting pregnant and at the same time have forced me into submission by being a stay at home. I won't tell you my political beliefs but I didn't agree with her. She told me she was Libertarian but she wasn't. She kept telling me if we put all the random people in office I would be pregnant when I want to be pregnant and I could do anything I wanted. I was really confused. I decided not to tell her I was physically incapable of getting pregnant no matter who was the president and that sweetie pie had a vasectomy a few years ago. It was really creepy coming from someone I had spent an hour talking to. And she held my hand a lot and touched my stomach. I don't think I am going to make that coffee date she wanted today.


the crazies are coming the crazies are coming

No comments:

Post a Comment