Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I saved up 1,000 Swagbucks for the Cyber Monday sale!!!

I made it to 1,000 swagbucks. I normally cash mine out for a $5 Amazon gift card as soon as I earn 450 points. But, I saw on a blog that last year they had a sale on the gift cards on Cyber-Monday so I thought I would try to save all of mine for the month of November and see if I can score a few deals.


If you’re not familiar with Swag Bucks, it’s a free rewards program where you can earn points for doing web searches, online shopping, taking polls and more. Just a few searches a day can help you rack up points pretty quickly. Plus, you earn 30 Swag Bucks right off the bag just for signing up for the free program.
Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day, which means you can earn Swag Bucks in increments of 50, 100, 200 or even 1000 just by doing routine web searches. A $5 Amazon gift card is just 450 Swag Bucks, so it shouldn’t be too hard to get your hands on one.
If you’re new to Swag Bucks, or even if you signed up some time ago, here are five tips to help you earn Swag Bucks quickly.
  • Search Regularly at SwagBucks.com. I usually log on in the morning and search facebook or Google to check my mail. Just try to be natural in your searches. Don't keep searching over and over for the same word, the system can tell. One of these usually gets me first win. It may take a few minutes, but it’s always a rush when you win Swag Bucks!
  • Once you Win, Come Back in a Few Hours. Once you win Swag Bucks doing web searches, come back again in a few hours. It does happen, but it’s rare. I figured the pattern that works for me is about every four hours I get a win. It varies but I will probably not search swagbucks for about four hours after a win, I switch back to google.
  • Download the Swag Bucks Toolbar. I love having the toolbar because not only does it update me on how many Swag Bucks I have, but it is also a source for a code to pop up in! Gotta love those free bucks!
  • Check out Swag Bucks Outside of SwagBucks.com. Visit Swag Bucks on twitter, facebook and on the Swag Bucks Blog to get codes that you redeem for more Swag Bucks!
  • Tell Your Friends. Once you sign up for Swag Bucks you have the opportunity to grab a referral link that you can send to your friends to encourage them to sign up. You’ll earn a Swag Buck for each one that your friends earns (up to 1,000 Swag Bucks) on searches. 
  • Swagbucks TV. All you have to do is watch a video that interests you.  At the end of that video, you may get anywhere from 1–5 Swag Bucks. You won’t win every time you watch a video, but you can win multiple times a day. Personally I have won 5-6 for each of my TV wins.
I have earned $65 in Amazon gift cards. I am saving mine for a Kitchen Aid mixer. I see a lot of my friends save them for Christmas and that can add an extra $100-400 to your Christmas Budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment