Monday, November 8, 2010

White Monkey, yummy

*I saw this saved in my draft posts so I thought I would share this with you that way your thighs may be just as large as mine. ENJOY...

I love coconut! So much so that I will willingly try new things if it has coconut in it. One of the new things I have been using is coconut milk. I opened a can and was in love with the velvety consistency of the contents. Today I was trying to use up the last of the coconut milk and came up with this winner, The White Monkey.

White monkey
1/2 cup vanilla bean ice-cream
1/3 cup coconut milk
3 teaspoons sugar
1/2 cup whole milk

Put everything in the blender and pulse it a few times. It will be thinner than a milkshake but still have some body. It is so freaking good. I was going to post a picture but I already finished it so, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment