Friday, November 5, 2010

There is a man cooking in MY kitchen

My Honney Bunney is in the kitchen right now cooking dinner. I really should have know something was up when he walked in the door and put a bouquet of flowers in my face. That is his let me go ahead and apologize for that which is about to happen. I was to happy arranging my flowers to notice the peppers come out of the shopping bag.

He has been in there for almost an hour now. He has managed to chop two bell peppers. He is working hard and unfortunately slow. Always has been in the kitchen.  I am sitting in the living room infront of a fire playing on my laptop. Trying not to think about how late it is going to be when we finally sit down to eat.

Wanna see what me Puppy Dog looked like for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment