Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh the Monday, why do you always show up?

Anyone out there ever have the Mondays? I am currently suffering from this ailment.

We got up this morning and discovered The Boyfriend was suffering from Gout again. This always complicates a very hectic schedule. I am not medically inclined. I can't stand to see people bleed and it takes more than one person to hold me down when I get a shot. I am being completely serious. But, the Gout.

I have researched online and read all the material the doctor and pharmacist have provided  us with. We changed his diet and modified lifestyles.

It just doesn't seem to make a difference. In fact I would say the flare ups are coming more frequently after each episode.
It is hard to see someone you love hurting or feeling bad and not be able to fix it. So today I am feeling useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment