Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stay at home girlfriend, is this the trend?


I was listening to the radio while running errands this morning when I had a light bulb moment. The talk radio personality was chatting about the effect of the current economy on the rate of weddings. According to her fewer couples are getting married than in the past few years.

Now, I am sure that doesn't mean the couples are breaking up just because they haven't walked down the isle yet. It made me wonder just how many Stay at home girlfriends are actually out there? As far as I have found there are only a handful. I can name oodles of housewives and stay at home moms, but house-girlfriends? Well, no not really.

I know that for me this was not really a planned path. We did not plan on me becoming a stay at home girlfriend it just evolved. And truthfully I will go back to being a student in January. But in the meantime, where are my girls at?

No comments:

Post a Comment