Thursday, February 17, 2011

I took a sanity day

I have two classes that I should be in today. Instead I am at home taking a sanity saving day. Both the step-kid and the boyfriend are out of the house until late this evening. I still feel guilty for doing this, gah!

I just got sick of hearing, why aren't there clean dishes, glasses, socks, jeans...and on and on. I was always on top of it when I was a full time stay at home. Now, I have two days off a week and spend most of it in the library doing homework. Now, the boyfriend is home a lot more, he has 3-4 days off a week. What does he do while he's home? If you said the dishes, or laundry you don't know my fella. Instead he plays computer games or watches DVDs while I am out.

So, today I just couldn't stand all the why, and where's and stayed home to tackle the mountain of laundry and run a few loads of dishes. Take the recycling to the center and pick up everyone's crap and put it away. No, my sanity day isn't spent napping or taking a bubble bath, I'm cleaning. F^@K!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... i like the idea of a sanity day :) I am going to bring this up to hubby dearest LOL.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy yours more than I did mine. Sanity days should be reserved for spas and bubble baths, not dishes!

    ReplyDelete