Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Downton Abbey, Bless it!

On Tuesday nights you will find me at Corner Pub with some of our very good friends playing pub trivia. The Fella and I have been doing this ever since we moved to Nashville, though at a few different locations until we found our home at Corner Pub.

Last night we were on the last question of the game. We were feeling pretty good about our performance and were hoping for 1st place. The category was TV. The question was, "What Masterpiece TV show showcases the Crawley family and their servents?" Nobody moved or said anything. I knew it, Downton Abbey! I felt like screaming the answer across the table, but alas, that would have shared the answer with all the teams. I must try to be more lady like on Tuesday nights.

I scribbled it down on piece of paper and rushed to turn it in. I was beaming with pride that my Sunday night Masterpiece habit was paying off!

No comments:

Post a Comment