Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I am a woman of frivolity

So, some of you may know that last Sunday was a very important date in my and The Fella's world. For him it was Superbowl Sunday. For me, it was be THE hostess with the most-ess, THE superbowl destination- bar none, the one that everyone wants to be at...if they are so lucky as to be invited. That was a mouthful!

The Fella was out of town all weekend only arriving an hour before the start of the game. Naturally I enlisted the help of my best friend and currently holding the title Maid of Honor for some foodie focused time. We went grocery shopping shopping and cooked all weekend to make this thing happen. And for the next week we will be eating left overs, maybe longer.

Menu:
French Dip Sandwhiches with Au Jus
Wings, with three different sauces
Build your own potato skins bar
Sausage balls
Beer cheese Dip and
Homemade soft pretzels
stuffed mushrooms
and a cheese plate with marcona almonds and kalamata olives

BUT.... the best thing of all, Jenny (M.O.H.) made Young's double chocolate brownies with Framboise butter cream icing. I am eating one right now. See, there is icing on my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment